I recorded this video this evening about the model and where things are up to. Pretty cringe, but it might help folk understand a bit more about it!
I have just finished writing the model’s content for the first full draft.
The completed documentation is:
- the guide to the model (by far the biggest document at 60-odd slides)
- the assessment pack (a template for assessors to use to log levels and evidence)
- the calculator (a very simple spreadsheet to calculate overall levels)
This just leaves me to start work on:
- the action plan template (for councils to log what their amvitions are and how they will get to them)
- the actions library (the start of a community curated list of actions to be used in action plans to help councils decide what they need to do to reach their goals)
Work is continuing on developing the full first version of the model!
In the meantime, to drum up some interest, I put this together to post onto LinkedIn, which describes what this project is all about: