I have just finished writing the model’s content for the first full draft.
The completed documentation is:
- the guide to the model (by far the biggest document at 60-odd slides)
- the assessment pack (a template for assessors to use to log levels and evidence)
- the calculator (a very simple spreadsheet to calculate overall levels)
This just leaves me to start work on:
- the action plan template (for councils to log what their amvitions are and how they will get to them)
- the actions library (the start of a community curated list of actions to be used in action plans to help councils decide what they need to do to reach their goals)